Im sitting here trying to start a 2 page paper on psychology video I just watched but I can't seem to recall any of it even though I have watched it twice and took notes both times. Why can't I focus? I know why. It's because in a few short weeks my sister will be here for good! I can't even put into words how happy this makes me. 7 years away is too long to be away from eachother.
I'm so stoked for what this will bring. Emory will get to have a relationship with her cousins that I talk about frequently but she doesn't even know they are real people. (She's learning, she face-timed with my 7 year old niece for quite sometime the other night) I never realized the impact not being near my family had on me. I knew that it was hard and I just wanted to drive over to their house and say what's up or have dinner. The amount of joy in my heart right now is something I can't even explain. I have the gut feeling that this is going to be fantastic. A girl just needs her sister sometimes and being 800 miles away it's nearly impossible to compensate for that. BUT in less than a month we will be living in the same valley. EEEEEPPP!!!
My BIL has been here for a few days and started his new job. Honestly I was nervous for how this would go when he got here and I have no idea why. I was nervous for no reason. Emory LOVES him even though she won't express it and hisses at him instead. The smile on her little face says it all. In the past 4 days I have learned that I am more like my sister and in turn more like my mother than I ever thought. I'm so glad I'm not the only person that does these things and that I inherited it. HAHA.
I have wanted this for so long and it's kind of surreal that this is all happening and it is all falling into place nicely. :D
Phew now that this is all out of my brain maybe I can squeak out a paper.
I'll have updates on emory's first weeks of school here in a few days.
Thursday, October 4, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am here now :) So finish your school work :p
And you are more like Mom then you know :) I love you...
Post a Comment