*Emory's back in school and we've fallen back into our routine.
* Less meltdowns due to above stated routine
* Cool mornings and evenings. FALL is COMING :D
* My jeans are getting bigger and bigger which means I'm getting smaller
* Everything I'm learning this semester at school
* The Color Run on Saturday
* Carrie Underwood next month
* Wedding Planning- yes we've been engaged for 4 years and something finally got my butt in gear and we ARE going to get Married WITHIN the next year. Dates, places, etc are all TBD at this point.
* MY SISTER IS MOVING TO UTAH! Above all else I'm most excited about this. It's been way too long since I've lived near MY family. I have Jason's family but nothing beats having your own family to hang out with. Emory will finally get to know her cousins. I will finally be able to have relationships with my nieces and nephews not that I don't now, it's just different when you're 800 miles away.
Wednesday, September 12, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment