Life is beyond busy here. Therapy, school, work, Jobies and life in general is crazy busy.
We're getting ready to move into a bigger apartment next week. We're moving into a 3 bedroom and I'm excited to have the extra room for the extra furniture we have and for when we have people stay they won't have to bunk with Emory.
Im excited to save some money every month since the new apartment is cheaper than what we pay now and the floor plan is laid out so much better.
Im not excited to pack up every thing we own and move it. We just spent the last week moving Deanna and the kids, it was a nightmare and I'm not ready to do it again. haha. But you gotta do, what you gotta do.
It's nearly one am and I better get to bed but a quick update of what's being going on the past month.
Emory has battled 16 buggie bites all over her and the next week we battled Croup and a double ear infection which she is still getting over croup. Its been a week since diagnosed so I'm hoping we'll be over it soon :( It's been a long 2 weeks of no sleep.
I got 100% on a math test and 95% on a test in Marriage and Family relationships :D
Jason is working a ton like usual and I'm working the same or less than usual but I love the time with Emory so it all works out.
We bought a new car. After searching for MONTHS online for a Mazda 5 I found an 07 for an amazing price with only 54000 miles on it. We traded in the Sonata and we love our new family car. Now if we can just get the financing in order we'll be set. (the bank is being lame)
We found out how far Emory has come in 6 months of therapy. She has jumped months and months ahead of where she was in September. The average I think is 10 months of progress and she is ahead in a few things and only a tiny bit behind in others. She is amazing and I'm so happy all her services are working. In 2 months we'll meet with the school district and the School for the Deaf and the Blind to start our transition into preschool. I really hope that she qualifies for preschool the School for the Deaf and the Blind since it's a full day program. The school district is 2 days a week for 90 min each....which is what she goes to now but she has her visits on top of that. I don't want to her to regress by not having all the help that she has now. I'm scared for her to turn 3 and for her to lose all of her awesome providers and therapies.
Off to bed for me now :)
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment