HOLY CRAP!
My baby is two years old.
Where in the world did the past 2 years go? Can I trade my interested in potty training daughter for the one I gave birth to in 2008? LOL Worth a shot right?
We had a party for her tonight. A "small" get together. Mike and Martha, Deanna and the kids, Alisa, Nolan and the girls oops almost forgot baby nate, Sam and Nate and my dad. It was cramped in here but somehow everyone fit and we had a blast.
Sam made Emory's birthday cake, a GIANT cupcake. It was awesome and Emory loved it! She loved us singing happy birthday I have great pictures and I will share them once I upload them to the computer.
Em got lots of cool toys. A baby doll complete with stroller and crib. Clothes, shoes, hats. Weebles. A new cellphone (the kid has about 5 but this one counts and sings songs!!) a leap frog letter factory which Em has wanted for um..a year :). Puzzles. and Mr. Potato head. She made sure that we opened everything so she couldplay with it before she went to sleep tonight. So cute.
Now I can't wait for Christmas!
Tuesday, November 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment