Friday, October 2, 2009

October already?!

I cannot believe its already October which means Emory will be one in less than a month and half! This week I have been thinking a lot about her first birthday. Do we throw a party? Keep it small with just family? HA HA small with just family thats still over 12 people. I've been leaning towards a party and having it on the bigger side since my baby shower was kind of a bust and now they can all meet our beautiful bundle of joy. I know she won't remember it and I'm having that battle in mind constantly with my moms voice popping up. I only have a short time to figure out exactly what we're going to do.

Emory's still working on a molar, it's so close to breaking through and I really wish it would!! She is also working on standing steady all on her own! She can stand for about ten seconds and then falls on her little bum. She looks like she wants to take a step but isnt' quite brave enough yet. I have feeling she'll get it soon and we're in for a world of trouble. LOL.

The past couple weeks have been hard for me juggling all of my responsibilities. I am two weeks behind in school with midterms this week. My plan is to be completely caught up by Sunday night and Im hoping I can make that happen. I have decided that next term I'm not taking 4 classes, its too much for me to handle. We'll try 3 and if thats still too much I'll go to part time. I want to keep taking 4 at a time just to get done faster but I can't give my all to school when I feel so stretched and I'm not putting 100% into my school work.

I have also been thinking about finding a full time job. I'm tired of living paycheck to paycheck and having to decide what bills to pay with the little amount of money we have. I want a better life for Emory. I know she has diapers, clothes and food but she needs a new car seat and big girl toys. So much more than we can give her now. I love my job, I really do but not getting many hours and the schedule I work is not ideal for Emory. She needs to be in bed before midnight. 8 o' clock would be ideal for her but both Jason and I don't get home until almost 11 on nights we work. Its inconsistent and I don't like it. I want a 9-5 , a consistent schedule where I know what days I will be at work and when I get to leave. We'll see how that pans out since paying for day care is expensive and even finding one with an opening for an infant is tough.

I am going ot make a goal to update my blog at least once a week. :)

No comments: