I also no longer want to sleep in our bed. I prefer the couch yet its not nearly as comfortable and I wake up quite frequently. I just dont know what it is. I have this weird aversion to the bed. It may be that I dont want Jason touching me when Im sleeping or hardly at all when Im awake. I just dont want to be all hugged all over and such. Its frustrating him and I feel bad but I dont know why its this way but it is.
I got my medicaid cards. Whoot. One less thing to worry about now. Im really glad I got them so fast since they said it can take up to 30 days to process but it took 2 days after I got them all the verifications they needed. On the pregnancy forums I had read about many girls having to wait months to be approved so I was a little worried that would happen and with my next appointment being on the 7th of May I was really worried since I will have no insurance after the 30 of the this month. But everything worked out and Im so glad it did. :D
Well I think Im going to retire to my lovely couch now with my naughty cat and try to sleep.
1 comment:
Hey update this lady!
And sorry about freaking you out. I didnt even notice that til you said something.
Post a Comment