


GIRL!!!!!
As of now anyway.
I was supposed to have my appointment on the 4th but my Dr. was in delivery so I had to reschedule. It was annoying since Its abouta half hour drive from our house and we get there I check in sit down the the receptionist calls me back up there and is like "I forgot to tell you he's in delivery so we have to reschedule...I was like oh sweet. Anyway...So I went yesterday and did the normal check up stuff. Talked about my back pain thats on my left side mainly in my bum and shoots down my left leg and the dr. prescribed physical therapy for it. I hope it helps. That means that I can now go look for a second job as I was waiting til I had asked about my back pain. We also discussed the horrid migraines I've been getting that last for hours and hours. Longest has been 2 days. ICK! He said that he could prescribe narcotics but they aren't the best way to go since they slow the baby too. He then was telling me about a new medicine that just came out thats safe to take. I said I'd stick it out and see how they are til next month as I dont want to take unneeded drugs. If I can't handle them then I'll try some meds for them. Then he said I was borderline for seeing the anatomy but wanted to check anyway, if there wasn't anyone in there. There wasn't so we got to see!!! The baby is measuring a little same....3 days behind so that would put my due date for November 10th not the 7th..but really what does 3 days matter when its all estimated anyway. He looked at the anatomy and didn't see anything hanging so its a girl for now. LOL I have this huge fear that we'll plan on a girl and she'll pop out a boy and I'll be so disappointed when I know a healthy baby is what is really wanted. As of now no more ultrasounds since he saw what he wanted to see.
Last night we went to Babies R Us and started the registry. I was so stoked to start it. It took nearly 2 hours and I feel like theres nothing on it. Good thing we can update it online and anytime in the store. I was in such a zone that I didn't hear any of the announcements of when the store was closing until I heard the "we'll be closing in 5 minutes" one I looked at Jason and said WHAT?? Seriously?? He was like yup I've been trying to tell you. I hadn't heard any of it. HAHA. They were very sweet and didn't care that we were the last ones in the store. Thank goodness.
BTW Her name will be Emory Rae...In memory of my mom. Not being named after my mom but in memory since Emory was a name she picked and Rae was her middle name and the 2 sound so pretty together :D
No comments:
Post a Comment